Instructions to Authors
- The Journal is charging processing & Publishing fees.
- The processing Fee is nonrefundable if the publication is not selected. The publication Fee will be refunded in that case.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- Most Important: Name of Author(s) with designation (Both in Urdu & English), Title in Urdu & English, Abstract.
- In English (250-300 words), Keywords (at least 10-12 in Urdu & English), References in Arabic and Roman scripts of Urdu in Chicago manual.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word 2013 document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The Urdu text is single-spaced; uses a 15-point, font style Jamal Noori Nastalik, all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.